Cut my hair into a blonde pixie. Get my nose pierced.
- Get a tattoo.
- Run a 5k.
Record a song.
- Buy a car.
- Lose 30 pounds.
- Buy 5 pairs of pants and have them tailored.
- Attend a Zumba class for a month.
- Unplug for one week (including smartphone, television, and computer).
- Attend one Unitarian Universalist service.
- Attend a rock concert with my husband.
- Sing Karaoke with my sisters in a bar.
- Complete the 7 day Marriage Challenge.
- Learn to play 5 songs on the guitar.
- Figure out my sewing machine, and sew a quilt.
- Have a proper bra fitting.
- Learn how to can fruits and veggies.
- Grow an herb garden.
- Pay off my credit cards.
Ditch people and things (emotional and physical clutter) that don’t contribute to my happiness. Take one photo of myself each day for 30 days. (Self love project.)
- Give up dining out for 30 days.
Visit a psychic.
- Master Julia Child’s croissant recipe from scratch.
- Get family photos taken.
Learn 10 yoga poses by heart.
- For 30 days, take a walk every morning that ends in the 10 yoga poses.
- Take a vacation with my husband.
- Finish the Top 60 books on “The 100 Favorite Novels of Librarians” list.